Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Unforgetable Memory

F a n n y & B a b y
My dearly hamster,
(sad)
1st of all
I'm so SORRY
I really really really very
MISS YOU
Can i meet you all again ?
(crying)
I still remember i brought you home on
15th February 2009
from Sunway Pyramid Pet Shop
I spent over Rm100 with my housemate
for
YOU
Its worth
All my friends and housemates so liked both of you
BABY (male)
FANNY (female)
Of course
I will be the one who sayang you the most
My life started to change because of you
I put down all my past
Start a new life
Therefore, I don't mind spending money on you
When i'm lonely
You always be with me
When i'm sad
You always cheer me up
When i'm happy
You always share with me
When i'm away
You always in my mind
Baby;
You always the most active
run here run there
eat a lot
that's why you are so chumby
You are so cute
I love you the most
(crying)
Fanny;
You are good in climbing
always want came out from your house
so active also
but eat less
You are cute as well
I love you too
(crying)
My dear,
I really hope can meet you all again!
It's all my fault
Please forgive me
(I am not a good owner)
Eventhough just 4 months
but
I watched you all grew up
day by day
never stop missing you
never stop loving you
and
never stop kissing you
(crying)
I really very miss you
B A B Y & F A N N Y
20th June 2009
is your leaving day
I'M SO SORRY
IT'S ALL MY FAULT
I am so devil
I should not leave you all behind
I will never forget it
I will always and forever remember you!!
M i s s You & L o v e Y o u
MuackzZzZzZz>>>>
F-A-N-N-Y

B-A-B-Y



~ I L O V E Y O U ~

5 comments:

  1. dun be so sad...keep them in heart though they are no longer here!!!GOD loves them more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..thanks ya..but i really miss them a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, hamsters can be a good frens of human !!!
    tis is the 1st time i heard about it.

    haha...


    ~stuPid Guy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. halo..can u tel me who r u? hmm..why cant human n pet b family? i take them as my dearest family..

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, i didnt means cannot la, just nt often see ppl will do so...haha

    i am stupid guy lor..edi write my name..haha...

    dun have feel to tell you who i am..haha...

    so just forget abt who m i...

    i m who i am...


    ~stupid Guy~

    ReplyDelete