Friday, August 14, 2009

The One I Love The Most

give me more lovin then I've ever had
make it all better when i'm feelin sad
tell me that i'm special even when I know i'm not
make me feel good when I hurt so bad
barely gettin mad, I'm so glad I found you
I love being around you. you make it easy
as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4)
theres only 1 thing 2 do three words fuor you
I love you.(I love you)
theres only 1 way 2 say those 3 words
and that's what i'll do.I love you.(I love you)
give me more lovin from the very start
piece me back together when I fall apart
tell me things you never even tell your closest friends
make me feel good when I hurt so bad
best that I've had
I'm so glad that I found you
I love bein around you
you make it easy as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4)
theres only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you
I love you.(I love you)
theres only 1 way 2 say those 3 words
and that's what i'll do
I love you.I love you(I love you)
you make it easy, it's easy as 12,1234
theres only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you
I love you (I love you)
theres only 1 way 2 say those 3 words
thats wwhat I'll do I love you (I love you)
I love you I love you. one two three four I love you
(I love you)I love you(I love you)
Plain White t's - 1 2 3 4
I LOVE YOU
~ special for someone ~
(this is the song u sent me)

6 comments:

  1. LovE is Really the amAzINg thiNgs In oUR LIfe..
    It CaN reaLLY makE soME1 feeL hapPY oR geTTinG tO SaD in JuSt a MoMenT...
    WelL, i duNNO waT haPPeNed To U aND do NoT knOW Hw TO heLP u, bT juSt caN TeLL u...
    LoVe is jUSt a 4 LetteR woRds, can seE thAt U realLY caRe aBOut HeR....waT thE PRobLEMS bTw u N hER ? "HEART MATTERS IN RELATIONSHIPS"...figure Out wat tis means ba...

    anythINg goEs baD, bUT remeMber do NOt LET iT aFFeCt UR LiFe, thINGs StiLL nId TO MoVe ON!!! n UR LiFe Too....

    StaY haPPY n EaSy...
    THiNGS wILL gettING beTTEr on TomoRROw...
    bUT the requirement oF u MuSt BE haPPY...

    gaMBatEh...
    mENtaLLy SupPOrt U...


    ~StUPid GUY~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksz..eventhough i dunno who r u, but i can feel ur care..i will bear in mind wan..my pain u might cant see it..but i will never give up on her..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha, actually i m some1 that u know de...
    bt i prefer to keep my identity...
    u do not nid to know who m i...
    bt u must know, anything happen, your family and friends will still stay beside and support you...
    do not do something that u will regret forever...
    gambateh...i wish u r really ok....
    may god bless you and guide you to the right path....

    ~stUpId GuY~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know you're doing better, and found someone.
    Remember, never push everything away just for one.
    By everything, or everyone, you should know what I mean.
    Yeah, don't give up on her.
    I believe you will get what you want at the end.
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time dropping by to say hi actually.surprise that the environment here seems so down...aren't the song suppose to be sweet?chill la guys..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha..miss Joey..so suprise to see u here..hmm..start from today onward..i will work hard go on with my life..update my blog lor..

    ReplyDelete