Sunday, June 14, 2009

2 In 1

It was Saturday
This was my 1st time i went SHOPPING MALL so early
with my little cute friends
10am worrr....
haha..the shopping mall seem just opened
We went to watch movie at 11.10am
"17 AGAIN"
so nice the show
very touching & interesting..make me cried
This is our theater hall
"11"
We went to have lunch at BBQ Plaza
It was my 1st time again
We enjoyed chatting, eating & BBQ-ing for about 2 hours
LONG l-e-r-r-r-r-r-r??


This is what we ordered
Actually it is more than what u see..

Of course..girls like shopping..
One of the shop we entered
Its totally fulled of 'amazing' & various kinds of shoes
ESPECIALLY HIGH HEEL
The two girls enjoyed testing the high heels around
I am so happy to see them so happy
However...........
It reminded me of some past sad memories
THANKS, D-u-m-b2 for comforting me!!

GUESS WHAT'S THAT??
haha..I also don't know
I just passed by and saw it

O M G !!!!!
My favourite
P O W E R R A N G E R
I so miss all the episodes I ever watched before
Actually, my friends were asking me to take picture with THEM
But i refused..as so 'paiseh'..haha..

My little cute friend
drawing & signing all around the "horse"
She so cute, right?
I very happy hang out with my friends here
ESPECIALLY HER
THANKS AGAIN!

Later, we entered a shop
Its one of my favourite shop
W - H - Y ?
Because it sells all kinds of soft toys

I promised myself
I will get this "doggie" home one day
It is so cute..

5.15pm sharp..
We "dismissed"..haha..means go home..
As what i promised Yean Ling
I walked D-u-m-b2 home
Its only take 10 minutes to reach her house
I can only put down my worries when i saw her back home
SAFELY & HAPPILY


Night time
I played with my hamster
" B a B y "
I L-O-V-E U

11 comments:

  1. wow~~
    i like d food...
    n d high heel too...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time no eat the BBQ plaza le...bec at kampar cant see the BBQ plaza...so sad...

    The hamster is very cute!!!i like!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss baby and fanny more than u!!!hahahha...wakakkaka....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..the hamster very cute ler..next week bring it to sch let u c..

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiya..u can go kl BBQ Plaza eat wan mah..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  6. who say u miss me?? haha..munyee..dun so "thick face"lar..

    ReplyDelete
  7. D-u-m-b2..r u ok? why speechless?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cuz, I din know you took a pic of me? O-O

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..u duno ler..i sure wil take a very pretty picture of u wan lar..dun worry..

    ReplyDelete
  10. tht wasn't pretty. it was pretty dum. :P

    ReplyDelete