Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Birthday Girl

H=a=p=p=y B i r t h d a y , M_i_A_0 !!
Pretty girl (today call u only)
1st of all
I would like to send u a gift
which u cant get from other place
and
that is
BIRTHDAY SONG
:= =>>
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to Miao Miao
Happy birthday to you
Nah..
This was the present gift from her class
Eventhough i didn't bought anything
SO SORRY
(because too busy)
but
my song sincerely came from my heart
One thing that is very sure
OUR FRIENDSHIP WILL NEVER FADE!!

~ BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ~
S U R P R I S E ! ! !
BC1 gave her a suprise at Oldtown Jaya One
Girl..
You must be very touch, right?
Don't cry don't cry
Hereby,
I wish you :
  1. Always pretty (most important to you)
  2. Always happy and cheerful
  3. Obtain a good results in exam
  4. Of course, remember me FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment