Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Interesting 2 Days

15th June 2009
Early in the morning
I woke up late again
I rushed to bathe, printing & meet my dearly friend
to give her all the notes
that i promised to help her printed
I'm so sorry to my roomate
for didn't accompany him eat breakfast
as
I WAS LATE ALREADY!!
Its already 9.45am
I walked so-o-o-o-o fast like insane
Luckily....
I able to reach university on time
NGAM=NGAM hooo
10am
before her class started
But I sweat like hell
hahaha..
Usual already so no worries lor
Meet with my "god sister"
She gave me strawberries from Cameron Highland
as she promised me
THANK YOU!!

GUESS WHAT'S THIS??
hahahahahahahahaha..
Let me tel you
Its
D=O=O=D=O=L=L

Sooo CUTE, right?

I gave it to D-u-m-b2
because I know she will be very nervous that day

as she having presentation

And this doll seem to be her favourite also
soooo..........
I decided to gave her as gift

~ HOPE YOU LOVE IT, d-u-m-b2 !! ~

Petting time

Let you all see something interesting..

CUTE, right??
My baby was eating "kuachi"

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!


16th June 2009

I received a call from unknown number at 3pm
I am wondering who is it

Oh_h_h_h_h
Its
d-u-m-b2

Just after my last class at 3.30pm
I quickly rushed to PE Block
Someone was waiting me
so paiseh
let her waited so long
S=O=R=R=Y

I spent about 2 hours chatting with her
It was very funny & enjoyed
being chatted with her
And i knew
she had a lot of unhappiness kept in heart
As my best friend
I can't really see my friend not happy
However
I am still support you no matter how
I will always there for you
whenever you need me

~ C A R E ~

Later that, I went to seksyen14
I went into a pet shop
This were my "INCOME"

The dogs were so cute whatever they do....


N_I_T_E_ZzZzZzz

10 comments:

  1. Dog!! cute-nessss!!
    wah.. so many cute things on one post.. pengsan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whyyy, am I, dumb2? I do have a name okays! I feel guilty to make you ffk your room mate. Solii. T-T

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..try control urself ya..cute is cute..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..u wan me put ur real name meh? hmm..no nid sorry..its ok..

    ReplyDelete
  5. alvin,when i got presentation hor i also feel nervous de le.y din give me present oso de??haha!!!blek...

    ReplyDelete
  6. errr..yalor..i sked u angry mah..who know wor..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha..miao..u wont nervous wan lar..u so geng in our group..no nid gif u present wan..ask "san guang deng" gif u lar..haha..blerkk..

    ReplyDelete
  8. "san guang deng"??omg!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha..joking lar..miao..

    ReplyDelete