Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Good Friday


This morning, I wake up at 7am..
I am suppose to attend my very FIRST class today at 8am but I still miss it..

WHY???
"SoMeOnE" had seem to be booking the toilet for so long time..

OMG!! Do you know this was my 1st time saw people used toilet for so long?
It was my housemate..a girl..used the toilet just for bath..
FOR 45 MINUTES & SOMETIMES MORE THAN 1 HOUR!

Its OK!!
I still went for another class at 12pm till 1.30pm..
HAhaha..
Its my 1st time enter my own real class..
Guess what's my class??
BC2
Luckily, I got Mei Qi accompany me..



After class, we went to Nando's Jaya One with..
Miao, Chelsea, Ben, Ernst & Kai..
Ooooppsss..
Sorry, dun angry Miao!
Purposely din mention your name here..
Haha..
We had a nice chat & laugh all along the hours..
Thanks, guys!
I had been so long not that happy already..

HAMSTER!!
Yupp! Its real..
Everyone seem to very like "her"..
Chelsea & Miao seem to be so desperate on her..

She is
FANNY



1 comment:

  1. shit la u..i where got desperate oh?just very sayang fanny oni mah...lol!!

    ReplyDelete